MitoGlobal provides a world-wide platform for societies and organizations supporting mitochondrial research and medicine.
MitoGlobal aims at
- Promoting rigorous mitochondrial research from both basic and applied perspectives.
- Promoting mitochondrial medicine, mitochondrial health care, preventive and protective medicine.
- Providing a comprehensive list of MitoGlobal Network Organizations; linking scattered efforts.
- Improving communication between mitochondrial societies, and integrating with general scientific societies.
- Supporting new national mitochondrial societies in their organization.
- Providing a comprehensive list of mitochondrial conferences, workshops, and educational programmes; linking scattered efforts: MitoGlobal Events
- Coordinating and minimizing the time overlap of upcoming mitochondrial meetings.
- Providing a comprehensive list of mitochondrial communications networks, mitochondrial network projects.
- Providing a comprehensive list of mitochondrial centers of excellence.
- Maintaining a highly visible and interactive website (wiki based).
- MitoGlobal is moderated by the international MiPsociety and financially supported by OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS.
- COST Action CA15203 Mitochondrial fitness mapping
- MITOEAGLE: Evolution - Age - Gender - Lifestyle - Environment
» MitoGlobal first - science beyond borders