Abstract: Gnaiger E (2015) Oxygen flux analysis: DatLab real-time. Mitochondr Physiol Network 19.18(E02):49-60.
O2k-Manual: DatLab sets a novel standard in high-resolution respirometry, for on-line analysis of oxygen flux measured in the OROBOROS O2k, and of other signals obtained in the O2k-MultiSensor System. Oxygen flux can be plotted with or without O2kbackground correction, is instantaneously expressed per mass of sample or per number of cells. Various sections on the plot of oxygen flux are marked, and corresponding average values are viewed in a table which can be simply exported into Excel or SigmaPlot. Instrumental and experimental parameters are summarized in a protocol, which can be printed or saved as a pdf file. These new features provide the basis for combining high-resolution with instant and user-friendly analysis.
A demonstration experiment, performed during an O2k Workshop on high-resolution respirometry, is used as an example for application of DatLab and DatLab-Excel templates MiPNet08.09. All analyses can be performed real-time or disconnected from the O2k.
- » DatLab demo files and Excel templates: »download from here
- » Product: DatLab 6, O2k, O2k-Catalogue
• Keywords: HRR-DatLab
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_OROBOROS
Labels: MiParea: Respiration, Instruments;methods
HRR: Oxygraph-2k, O2k-Manual, Protocol"Protocol" is not in the list (Oxygraph-2k, TIP2k, O2k-Fluorometer, pH, NO, TPP, Ca, O2k-Spectrophotometer, O2k-Manual, O2k-Protocol, ...) of allowed values for the "Instrument and method" property.
DatLab plots of O2 flux per mass or flow per cell (per unit sample) remain shown per volume
MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: O2k-Open Support
- After selecting a plot of the O2 flux per mass or flow per cell (per unit sample or the), the plot in the graph remains shown as flux per volume. Neither selecting the plot manually in 'Graph - Select Plots' (in the menu) nor choosing the appropriate layout from the menu 'Layout' helps.
- Sample Concentration\Amount inside the 'Edit Experiment' window (menu 'Experiment - Edit') equal to 0
- The information of the Sample Unit\Concentration\Amount inside the 'Edit Experiment' window (menu 'Experiment - Edit') hasn't been saved yet. Although the values inside this window are taken from the last experiment (measured with this DatLab installation, where the 'Save' button inside the 'Edit Experiment' has been pressed) and displayed at the beginning of a next experiments, they are not automatically saved.
- Enter the Concentration\Amount different from 0
- Inside the 'Edit Experiment' window (menu 'Experiment - Edit') review (or enter) the sample information (Unit\Concentration\Amount), click on the 'Save' button instead of 'Cancel' - then the appropriate plot can be selected (if the Concentration\Amount is not equal to 0).
Capek Ondrej 15:24, 2 April 2015 (CEST)