Abstract: WISe3 (Wien, Innsbruck, Szeged) Conference, Szeged, Hungary, 2018
- University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine, Clinical Skills Centre
- H-6720 Szeged, Dugonics square 13, Hungary
Univ-Doz. Dr. Andrea Szabo, HU Szeged Boros M
- Topics of the congress include
- Mitochondrial function in sepsis, haemorrhagic shock and ischemia-reperfusion injury
- Mitochondrial physiology in low oxygen enviroment: stem cells
- Role of biologically active gases: nitric oxide, methane, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide
- Topics of the congress include
- An O2k workshop on hypoxia with a demo experiment will be held on the second day during the WISe3 meeting.
- For the workshop separate registration is necessary.
Bouillaud Frédéric FR Paris Bouillaud F - Universite Paris Descartes
Sulfide and mitochondrial bioenergetics
Chinopoulos Christos HU Budapest Chinopoulos C - Semmelweis University
Interplay of respiratory components and mitochondrial diaphorases on redox state in anoxia
Gnaiger Erich AT Innsbruck Gnaiger E - Medical University of Innsbruck
Competitive inhibition of respiration by nitric oxide and oxygen in cells with iNOS overexpression: A high-resolution respirometric study and kinetic model
Jakovljevic Vladimir University of Kragujevac
Preconditioning by ion channel modulation in isolated rat heart
Kozlov Andrey V AT Vienna Kozlov AV - Ludwig Boltzmann Inst. Experimental Clinical Traumatology
Alterations in nitric oxide homeostasis during traumatic brain injury, interplay with mitochondria and glutamate toxicity
Osuchowski Marcin F. Ludwig Boltzmann Inst. Experimental Clinical Traumatology
Wiggers-Bernard Initiative - Update
Pecina Petr CZ Prague Houstek J - Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Changes in oxygen kinetics between COX4i1 and COX4i2-containing COX
Tretter Laszlo HU Budapest Tretter L - Semmelweis University
Bioenergetical approach of neurodegenerative diseases
- A limited number of external participants can register for the conference. Please let us know by email if you wish to attend: [email protected].
- We do accept abstracts (max. 300 words) for oral/poster presentations (please indicate your preference) - see section "Conference Grant" below.
- Invited speaker
- The COST MitoEAGLE conference grant was allocated to the following participants:
|Applicant||Country||Title of presentation|
|Bradic Jovana||Serbia||The Effect of potassium-cyanide on isolated rat heart after short term ischemia|
|Budai Andras||Hungary||ALPPS: Bioenergetic maladaptations during induced liver regeneration|
|Evinova Andrea||Slovakia||Magnesium protects from calcium induced collapse of mitochondrial trans-membrane potential|
|Krako Jakovljevic Nina||Serbia|| Investigation of subcellular mechanisms in insulin resistance models in hepatocytes and
|Pavel Ioana||Romania||The Acute and Chronic Effects Of A Benzylamide Derivative Of Maslinic Acid In Liver Mitochondria Isolated from Mice With Chemically Induced Skin Carcinogenesis|
|Pavlovic Kasja||Serbia||C2C12 myoblasts as a cell model for studying the role of mitochondria in insulin resistance|
|Varga Gabor||Hungary||Effect of early and delayed remote ischemic preconditioning on hemodynamic, hemorheological and microcirculatory parameters in a rat renal ischemia-reperfusion model|
|Cizmarova Beata||Slovakia||The effect of short-term exopsure to moderate altitude on respiration of peripheral-blood mononuclear cells|
|Zivkovic Vladimir||Serbia||Effects of ischemia and preconditioning with proton pump inhibitors on functional recovery in isolated rat heart|
- The following eligibility criteria applies:
- 1. Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and ECI’s with a primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC.
- 2. The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST.
- 3. The participation of each applicant must be pre-approved by the Action MC.
ORO, 2018, MitoGlobal, MitoEAGLE
Listed under MitoGlobal Events