Phoenix, AZ US, 2020 Jun 24-27 . Mitochondrial Medicine.
Abstract: Mitochondrial Medicine, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 2020
This event is in the planning phase and will be updated shortly.
- Each year, the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation brings together clinical and basic science researchers from all over the world sharing an interest in mitochondria. Participants come from many fields, including biochemistry, genetics, neurosciences, cardiology, cancer, diabetes, nephrology, hematology, pediatrics and aging research.
- During the symposium, patients and families meet others who, like themselves, are seeking knowledge. They may be parents or an individual with similar experiences or someone that lives close to them. Patient and family attendees are given many opportunities to meet some of the top clinical mitochondrial specialists from around the world.
- The symposium encourages the exchange of information and cultivates networking among physicians, researchers, patients and families. A four-day scientific/clinical program and a two-day patient/family program are included.
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- 5350 E Marriott Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85054, USA
- Hotel website
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.