this event is in the planning phase and will be updated soon
- University Centre Obergurgl, Tyrol, Austria
- » not open yet
- Deadline: will be announced
COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement
- 1. Eligibility: Participants from Inclusivness Target Countries, Early career investigators and participants from all COST countries and International Partner Countries can apply - MitoEAGLE network.
- 2. Priority will be given to members of Inclusiveness Target Countries, to participants with specific presentations and to participants who will attend the entire event (Conference and Working Group Meeting).
- 4. The COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement will cover the local costs (accommodation with 70€/night flat rate and meals with 20€ flat rate) and travel expenses.Registration fees can not be reimbursed.
» Notification of MitoEAGLE reimbursement will be given until June 15th.
ITC Conference Grant
- max of 5 participants will be awarded with the ITC Conference Grant.
- Who can apply:Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and ECI’s with a primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC.
- Task: The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST.
- The participation of each applicant must be pre-approved by the Action MC.
- How to apply
- 1. Register for the MiP2018/MitoEAGLE conference
- 2. Contact the local organizer with the wish to apply for the ITC Conference Grant
- 3. Send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the local organizer
- 4. The decision will be made by the COST Action Chair and the local organizer
- 5. As soon as the decision was made you will receive an instruction on how to apply on COST
Application deadline: will be announced soon
ORO, Next, 2020, MitoEAGLE, MiP, MitoGlobal
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.