Schroecken AT, Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC152. Originally scheduled for 2020 Jun 29- Jul 04 - Postponing the IOC152 appears to be unavoidable, more information will follow.
Abstract: Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry. Schroecken, Austria; IOC152. Originally scheduled for 2020 Jun 29- Jul 04 - Postponing the IOC152 appears to be unavoidable, more information will follow.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- Updates on COVID-19 available here: Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
- Our Oroboros O2k-Workshop is a training course on the O2k-FluoRespirometer and provides an overview on high-resolution respirometry.
- The training includes an introduction to the O2k-FluoRespirometer, O2k-Software for Data Acquisition & Analysis (DatLab 7.4) and O2k-Applications.
- During the O2k-Workshop, several hands-on sessions on: 1) instrumental setup and service, 2) the instrumental quality control system and 3) biological experiments will demonstrate the unique advantages of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, respiration, and hydrogen peroxide production.
- Many optimized SUIT protocols are available as DL-Protocols and will be shown at the O2k-Workshop.
- We will also present the Oroboros SUITbrowser, which helps you find the best SUIT protocol for your specific research questions.
- To prove their newly acquired skills, participants will be taking the MitoFit Proficiency Test towards the end of the workshop.
- Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
- » As there is no ATM close to the hotel, we recommend withdrawing money at Bregenz train station. Please make sure to bring some cash in EUROs with you, in case you need it.
- The hotel accepts payment by credit card for consumed drinks.
- » Please note that the hotel has a limited number of rooms and space is not guaranteed. Therefore, we ask that you to not bring additional guests without confirming with us beforehand.
- Download the registration form, fill in and sign: download pdf
Preliminary list of tutors and lecturers
Cristiane Cecatto, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - PostDoc, Mitochondrial Phoenix
Marco Di Marcello, BSc., Oroboros Instruments - Research Magician
Luiz Felipe Garcia-Souza, Oroboros Instruments - PhD Student, Mitochondrial Adventurer
Erich Gnaiger, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - Founder, CEO, Innovation Alchemist
Timea Komlodi, PhD ., Oroboros Instruments - PostDoc, Mitochondrial Explorer
List of participants
|Acton Jarred||UK Loughborough Bailey S - Loughborough University, (UK)|
|Baldassarre Giovanni||IT Udine Grassi B - Università degli Studi di Udine, Udine (IT)|
|Blackwell Jamie||UK Exeter Blackwell JR - University of Exeter, Exeter (UK)|
|Bonthu Dileep||DE Giessen Weissmann N - University Hospital of Giessen (DE)|
|Erickson Kathryn||US CO Aurora Boyle KE - University of Colorado Denver, Aurora (US)|
|Gissi Clarissa||IT Udine Grassi B - Università degli Studi di Udine, Udine (IT)|
|Luijten Ineke||UK Edinburgh Morton NM - University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh (UK)|
|Mueller Michael||DE Goettingen Mueller M - Universitätsmedizin Goettingen, Goettingen (DE)|
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, 2020, MitoGlobal, Next