|Tel Aviv IL, 2019 Sep 09-12. EUBS 2019 and the Hyperbaric Medicine & the Brain conference|
Abstract: EUBS 2019 and the Hyperbaric Medicine & the Brain conference, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2019
- The conference will focus on the medical aspects of Hyperbaric medicine, treatments and up to date research. The academic program will include invited speakers and scientific presentations, workshops, sessions’ discussions, and exciting topics. These will include, among others, sessions relating to Non-healing wounds, Diving and Hyperbaric environment. The emerging indications related to hyperbaric oxygen and the brain will be covered in depth by the world leading investigators in the following fields: Traumatic brain Injury (TBI) and its related Post-concussion syndrome (PCS), Mild cognitive impairment (MCI), Age related cognitive / functional decline, Stroke, Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Chronic pain syndromes and Fibromyalgia (FMS).
- More information to topics like transportation, VISA requirements etc is available here
- David InterContinental Hotel
- 12 Kaufman Street Tel Aviv 61501, Israel
- Available here
- Shai Efrati, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Rishon Le Zion
- Zemer Wang, Certified Family Physician, Dive and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Yonatan Zemel, Sagol Center, Management Team
- Yair Bechor, Sagol Center, Chief Operating Officer
- For hotel suggestions, see: https://eubs2019.com/accommodation/
MitoEAGLE ITC Conference Grant
2019, MitoGlobal, ORO
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.