|Montegrotto and Padua, IT, 2020 Nov 25-28. PaduaMuscleDays - 30 years of translational research|
Abstract: 2020 PaduaMuscleDays - 30 years of translational research, Montegrotto and Padova, Italy, 2020
- Dear Chairs, Speakers and Attendees of the 2020 Padua Muscle Days March 18-21, 2020 - Euganei Hills and Padua, Italy
- I am very sorry to circulate this short message, but the situation in North-Italy of the spread of the Coronavirus infection is worsening to the level that our Authorities are restricting circulation of persons in some areas (including a small village in the Eugaei Hills, Padua).
- All public events are also forbidden, including the last two days of the Venice Carnival ...
- Slow progression in controlling the infection in China strongly suggests that the restrictions (quaratine) will last many weeks if not months.
- Thus it seems a rational decision to post-pone the 2020 Padua Muscle Days to next late Autumn or early Winter 2020.
- I hope that all the activities described in the yesterday-updated Program will be saved or improved in next Autumn.
- All the best, Ugo
- More research is needed on the impact of viral infection on mitochondrial function. » Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
- Abstract template and general information are available for download: pdf
- Euganei Hills, Padova (Italy)
- Hotel Augustus, Montegrotto, Euganei Hills (Padova), Italy & University of Padova Archivio Antico, Padova, Italy
- hotel website
- Update will follow
- Download registration form: pdf
- EJTM Special Section: 30 Years of Translational Mobility Medicine
- Call for EJTM Communications
- Deadline: update will be announced
- (up-to 2000 words + 100-word summary + 3-5 key words + 3 Figures/Tables + 20 key full references) will be published in EJTM 30 (1), 2020
- EJTM is indexed in PUBMED, ESCI and SCOPUS, CiteScoreTracker 2019 = 0.91
- Submit to: [email protected]
Oroboros at PaduaMuscleDays
- An O2k Workshop on high-resolution respirometry with a demo experiment will be held during the 2020 PaduaMuscleDays.
- » MiPNet25.04 IOC146 Padova IT
Oroboros oral presentation
Oroboros poster presentation
- Carolina Doerrier, PhD Commitment to reproducibility in mitochondrial respiration studies with permeabilized muscle fibers
2020, MitoGlobal, ORO, Next
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.